Our first review about the awards and their winners so far in the competition continues with the second part!
17 November 2010
Two major awards and two minor awards were presented during the Evening Gown and Ao Dai competitions held simultaneously in Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa. Miss Ecuador won the Best in Evening Gown award and Miss PNJ award while Miss Serbia won Best in Ao Dai award and Miss Saigon Elegance award.
• Best in Evening Gown : Jennifer Pazmino (Ecuador)
• Best in Ao Dai : Tijana Rakic (Serbia)
• Miss PNJ : Jennifer Pazmino (Ecuador)
• Miss Saigon Elegance : Tijana Rakic (Serbia)
Ecuador was chosen as the winner out of Top 5 Finalists of Evening Gown competition. The finalists are :
• Top 5 Finalists : Brazil, Czech Republic, Thailand, Venezuela
Serbia was chosen as the winner out of Top 5 Finalists of Ao Dai competition. The finalists are :
• Top 5 Finalists : Chinese Taipei, Korea, Nicaragua, Philippines
20 November 2010
One major award and one minor award were presented during the Swimsuit competition in Phu Yen. Miss Vietnam won the Best in Swimsuit award and Miss CanDeluxe award. During the show, Miss Earth organizing board also offered Phu Yen Province People’s Committee VND500 million (US$25,000) to support flood victims.
• Best in Swimsuit : Luu Thị Diem Huong (Vietnam)
• Miss CanDeluxe : Luu Thị Diem Huong (Vietnam)
Vietnam was chosen as the winner out of Top 5 Finalists of Swimsuit competition. The finalists are :
• Top 5 Finalists : Czech Republic, Ecuador, Norway, Venezuela
So those are the awards and their winners so far. There are still a couple of awards again to be given, including Miss Photogenic award, voted by the public. Have you voted for your fave?