Mister Universe Model 2010 : BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA - Tarik Kaljanac
First Runner Up : CHILE - Leo Opazo
Second Runner Up : BELGIUM - Tuur Roels
Third Runner Up : VENEZUELA - Edgar Moreno
Fourth Runner Up : CYPRUS - Christos Christodoulides
ARGENTINA - Daniel Fernández Del Castaño
BRAZIL - Daniel De Jesús
CANADA - Matt Aymar
DENMARK - Anders Houmann
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - Ostwal González
FRANCE - Dadou Otman
HONDURAS - Carlos Orantes
PUERTO RICO - Martin Morales
SAONA ISLANDS - Alexander de los Santos
SWITZERLAND - Sebastian Bossert
• Best Body : VENEZUELA - Edgar Moreno
• Best National Costume : BOLIVIA - Francisco Torrico
• Mister Photogenic : MEXICO - Andrée Baeza
• Mister Friendship : ARMENIA - Movses Eremyan
• Mister Internet : BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA - Tarik Kaljanac
• Mister Elegance : AUSTRALIA - Tim Boulenger
• Mister Universe Model was held first in 2008. It is currently the most important male pageant in the world after the Big Three Grand Slam.
• The final of this year edition is held at Taino Theatre, Barcelo Punta Cana in Dominican Republic with 33 delegates competing for the title.
• Out of 33 delegates, only 3 delegates who are not Europeans or Americans. They are Australia, China, and Cyprus.
• Australia, Cyprus, Peru, and Ukraine also competed in Mister World 2010.
• Slovenia also competed in Mister International 2008.
• Aside from winning the main title, Bosnia & Herzegovina is also voted Mister Internet and second place winner of Best Body title.
• This year pageant is held during the Dominican Republic Fashion Week. As the result, the contestants are also invited to model some creation of Dominican top fashion designer. Other important pageant figure to appear in the Fashion Week are Miss Universe 2009 Stefania Fernandez and Miss Dominican Republic Universe 2010 Eva Arias.